By contacting Cover It! Designs, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Cover It! Designs will design your book cover for a fee as per our Pricing section at coveritdesigns.net
- You are paying for the design of one book cover design, provided as high resolution .jpeg files to use for your book, and a high resolution print-ready .pdf file for your paperback.
- Also provided is a 3d render of your cover, one Facebook cover, and transparent .png files of your title as it is on the cover for your promotional efforts.
The Design Process
- You will contact the artist via e-mail or Facebook, supplying the information necessary for the design process.
- You will be provided with a first draft within 14 (fourteen) days. If you like the first draft, we will start making changes for it to perfectly match what you have envisioned. If you do not like the draft, you will be provided with one more additional draft.
- If neither of these drafts are to your liking, I may decide to keep trying (this will mostly depend on the feedback provided by the author regarding the design) or cancel the project.
- Once you have approved of the draft, and we start making changes, all drafts designed prior will not be worked on. If you wish to continue with a different design, you will be charged 50% of the full price for the work already done before moving on to the next.
- You are allowed to make as many changes as needed, within reason, to your chosen draft.
- Within reason means fine tuning different elements of the cover, such as fonts, colours, composition.
- A complete redesign is off the table.
- If, after work for you has already been done by the artist, you decide to go with a different artist, you will be charged a flat fee of $49.99 for work already done.
- Once the final design has been approved, you will be sent an invoice via Paypal.com as per our Pricing section at coveritdesigns.net
- Upon payment, you will be provided your files as follows: high resolution .jpeg files sized to match all major retailers; high resolution .jpeg and .pdf paperback wrap; low resolution files for web use; 3d render of your book cover; Facebook cover; transparent .png files of your title both in colour and in black/white.
- Any changes after the final files have been created will be charged for.
- Creation of any additional files will be charged for.
- All payments are final and non-refundable.
- Upon payment you are granted the exclusive license to use the files provided for your book as well as any marketing materials for the book.
- You may not alter the cover design in any way whatsoever.
- You may not provide the files to a different artist to alter in any way whatsoever.
- You may hire a different artist to create a matching cover (within reason) for the following book in a series that I designed the cover for.
- The transparent .png files may be provided to a different artist for the purpose of creation of promotional material only.
- You may not use or share any non-approved drafts in any way whatsoever.
- Once you approve the final design, you agree you are satisfied with it as-is. Any changes after the final files have been created will be charged for as per our Pricing section at coveritdesigns.net
Cancelation of Project
- If, after a reasonable amount of changes you are still not happy with your design, or if there is an issue in our communication, you (author) or I (Cover It! Designs) may request a cancelation of project
- In the case of cancelation, the rights to any design work done by Cover It! Designs remain with the artist, and all files provided to the client must be destroyed.
- All information and materials provided by the client are considered confidential.
- All information and materials provided are only for use by Cover It! Designs to work on a project.
- Any information and materials provided by the client will not be given out or shared with any third party, unless otherwise requested by the client.